Subject: Re: [Leica] MP vs. M7
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 07:09:31 -0700

liz boeder wrote:

> Thanks so much to everybody. Coming from shooting a Leica IIIB and a
> Rollei SL66E, I felt I might not have enough experience with modern
> rangefinder Leicas to make an informed decision.
> My heart raced when I picked up the MP for the first time, and I haven't
> been able to stop thinking about it since. Then I read the specs, and
> knew, just knew it is the right one for me. Being impulsive in most
> things, however, I thought it prudent to do a bit of diligence before
> making my final decision.
> About my website, I know it's annoying, I haven't had a spare moment to
> work on it lately. Thanks for your kind comment and your patience.
> As for the camera, it's got to be chrome, due to my old-school leanings.
> Now I have decide on the lens......:)
> -Liz
> www.lizlizliz.com
>
> --

Liz! I would like to be able to click on the old oak tree and have it
get bigger. Magic!
I used to hang out on the front steps of the Chicago Art institute with
all the other hippies.
Did much study of performing arts in Chicago as well as you have.
And a little sister named Liz.
Love your Site.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA