Subject: [Leica] Shooting Hot August Nite Next Week...
From: tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 07:22:35 -0700

Hi,

       I'll be in Reno next Saturday to shoot APX100.  Martin,
I took your advice and bought 70 cassettes from B&H.  The
idea of using only the 12 Leitz cassettes in my Canon IVSb with
Canon Rapidwinder and  Zorki I with their Caon 35/2 and Nikkor
50/1.4, using a changing bag and spooler would be WAY to time
comsuming since this is a daytrip.

     I'll spend enough time just rewinding the film with the old
screwmount cameras.  BTW, it takes me 30 seconds from
flipping the rewind lever 'til the films in the cassette.

     But that's different than reloading every 12 cassettes for
an event like this were the main accessory has to be film.  I'm
still considering myself a basic rookie on this Leica thing.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California
tripspud@transbay.net