Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA2002 survey results and visoflex
From: tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 21:53:41 -0700

Hi Mark!

      While we're on the suject of the Visoflex, which Leitz
90s and 135s allowed use at infinity via removable focusing
mounts?

      Is the Visoflex at all practical for the Novoflex quickfocus
system?  Are was it ever?  I guess there are way better choices
with the Novoflex tele system since adpts are available for many
cameras.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California