Subject: Re: [Leica] Exposure Meters? What is the LUG Consensus?
From: tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 22:45:27 -0700

Hi Jack,

     I use the Pentax Digital Spot.  It's very rugged.

     At first I tried an att. for the Luna Pro at one time,
but didn't really care for it.  The Pentax is small, light and
fast to ease.  It's easy to see the EV read out in the dark
with big red LED read out.

     With very little practice most photographers can
grasp the idea of scene brightnesses and get good
results all the time with these meters, particularly
for transparency color films.

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California
tripspud@transbay.net