Subject: RE: [Leica] Hexanon 50mm on a Leica, question...
From: Jim Panzer <jimp@rainbowstudios.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:00:34 -0700

Thanks for the input Henning, I really appreciate it!  When I get a camera
to put this lens on I will definitely test it out like you suggested.  I
think I am going to start saving up for one of these mystical Leicas.  I
will use other lens's with it also like some of the Voightlanders, but I
haven't heard of any conflicts with those.  Thanks again Henning.

Jim