Subject: RE: [Leica] 1280 Ink Cartridge Question
From: Jim Panzer <jimp@rainbowstudios.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 15:20:40 -0700

I use the generation 4 inks with a Niagara continuous flow system on my
1280, works excellent!  I did use the MIS VM inks for black and white but
went with a color ink set because I wanted to try and print toned black and
white prints.  I like the results I have gotten so far.  I purchased mine
from here, www.inkjetgoodies.com, great place, and if you have any questions
just give them a call, they will help you out as much as you need.  Good
luck!

Jim