Subject: Re: [Leica] Black and White Instant Cameras!
From: "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 21:10:35 -0700

Oh my... The IRC camera is a  black and white film
camera...It has been around much of the known world.  The
rules are to take one pix and send it on to another IRC
person.  It started out in England ...Went to France...was
hung up in customs for about a month...been to the east
coast of the US...back to the West Coast and back
again...with stop in the Midwest...currently, it is in the
possession of the infamous Kyle Cassidy...it is supposed to
end up in Nova Scotia in the processing tank of Robert
Stevens...

Eat you hearts out non Leica IRC folks...we will kick ass
until we get an actual product out of this adventure!!!  (Of
course mine will be the singular most uninspired photo of
the year)

Regards, Bill Larsen, Terra Bella, CA.
<snipped a whole lot of nonsense>  hey - you all don't know
how  have fun!!!

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Black and White Instant Cameras!)