Subject: Re: [Leica] Black and White Instant Cameras!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 21:50:49 -0700

Will wrote:
Black and White Instant Cameras!

> Oh my... The IRC camera is a  black and white film
> camera...It has been around much of the known world.  The
> rules are to take one pix and send it on to another IRC
> person.  It started out in England ...Went to France...was
> hung up in customs for about a month<<

Hi Bill,
Here's a suggestion for your crew the next time the camera gets hung-up in
customs.

The camera doesn't have to enter the country as long as it's held at
customs, so whomever the photographer is claiming the camera goes to the
office and shoots his exposure right there.

Or get one of the officers to take a picture of him waiting for the camera.
Then they just ship it onto the next person without any hassle.

Oh sorry you did say France didn't you? Oh well it was a nice idea to save a
wasted month of time. ;-)  Much too simple an idea for a bureaucrat to
comprehend!  Maybe. :-)
ted

Message from "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net> (Re: [Leica] Black and White Instant Cameras!)