Subject: Re: [Leica] Black and White Instant Cameras!
From: frank theriault <knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 23:22:03 -0400

Hi, Dave,

That was a careless statement that I made, and you rightfully took me to
task for making it.  I was letting an attempt at humour get the better of
me, and I'm afraid I came off looking elitist and snobbish.

As much as I "work" to improve at my favourite hobby, my sister is the
opposite.  She takes out her modest manual SLR with standard 50mm about once
every year or two when she travels.  Yet, she consistently blows me out of
the water.

Her last trip to Egypt, her camera broke down, so she bought a disposable,
and took this shot:

http://www.urbancaravan.com/images/caravan.jpg

Again, Dave, thanks for taking me down a notch - it was well deserved.

cheers,
frank