Subject: Re: [Leica] CLAs: How Frequently
From: "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 19:49:38 -0700

I find it so wonderful to find Marc, Jerry, and Don R in
such complete agreement.   It just warms my heart.  I keep
waiting for BD to jump in with some like remarks.  Of course
I keep waiting for Marc to become the same gentlemen he is
the Rollei list...whoops, he is akin to the jack booted thug
that runs that list and would not put up with the BS he
posts here.

Regards, Bill Larsen