Subject: Re: [Leica] was @#$@#$#@ foreigners..FU to all who agree withthis crap
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 18:07:56 -0700

Jack Herron noted:
> Simon,
>     Come on, lighten up!  Ted told an amusing story about collecting, and
> finished with the basically core oriented plea to "shoot more frames",
what
> this is all supposed to be about.  It hardly deserved the vitrolic and
> insulting "e-mail me and I will tell you where the delete key is."<<<

Hi Jack mon ami,
Thanks for the stand up support.

However,  Simon's post is no big deal and it don't mean nothin' as I'm
rolling whenever a simple complaint of this nature comes along. As I really
don't have the time of day for this type of comment, actually none of us
truly have the time to listen to or be concerned about something as minor as
this, given the short time we're here on good old planet earth! :-)

To misss silly humour and come back like it was a life threatening situation
took a bit of imaginative reading, sorry lack of imagination and reading.
:-)

that's all folks!!!! ;-) ;-)
ted

Message from "Jack Herron" <jherron@theriver.com> (Re: [Leica] was @#$@#$#@ foreigners..FU to all who agree withthis crap)