Subject: Re: [Leica] Walks with a Panasonic LC5 - Saturday July 19th
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 19:53:47 -0700

GeeBee and his: Walks with a Panasonic LC5 - Saturday July 19th
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/irc5.html

Graham,
Damn you're good! :-) But one of the major items of your picture posts is

"You were out shooting something!!!!!"  :-)

That my friend sorts out the loosey goosey shooters, who spend way too much
time pounding keys, Ok please let me qualify, some folks can't physically
get out as easily as others and to those I apologize for my comment. But the
others?

Without question your beautiful countryside is fabulous for pictures, but
you still must go out and shoot it!! And if you didn't, we'd all be the
worse for it because we'd not enjoy the interesting and photogenic visual
experience of your pictures.

One does not have to live in merry old England to capture beautiful
countryside views, providing they leave the damn TV and computer screens for
an hour or so each day or every couple of days. Surely that's no big chore
to arrange into your lives if you put your mind to it.

The days are long of light now, well OK in the Northern Hemisphere, so
there's no reason not to slip off for an hour or so and do some quiet
picture taking, scenics for many is a very relaxing time. So what's holding
many of you back? Don't say your job, that's a wet excuse.

Any way GeeBee thanks for your efforts and excellent photography. Well done
mate.
ted