Subject: Re: [Leica] was @#$@#$#@ foreigners..FU to all who agree withthis crap
From: "Jack Herron" <jherron@theriver.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 15:41:41 -0700

Simon,
    Come on, lighten up!  Ted told an amusing story about collecting, and
finished with the basically core oriented plea to "shoot more frames", what
this is all supposed to be about.  It hardly deserved the vitrolic and
insulting "e-mail me and I will tell you where the delete key is."
    I too, find the occasional diversion on the list interesting and
amusing, and would not want them to stop.  But this discussion has become
boring and probably would be best continued between those true afficienados
of  over-priced bracelets.  I also know where my delete key is and have been
using it after the novelty  of the discussion wore off.  However I did not
join this list to either excersize my delete key, nor discuss jewelery.
    Ted's message was gentle and appropriate.  I am sure he knows where his
delete key is, and is also a model of manners you could learn from.
Jack Herron
8118 E. 20th St.
Tucson, AZ 85710
520 885-6933