Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M ER case; Voigtlander 28mm viewfinder
From: DBaker9128@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 12:17:54 EDT

Hello

I have for sale a couple of items for the Leica M. I will pay for UPS ground
shipping
and insurance, in the Continental US, elsewhere I will credit a like amount
to the
shipping cost:

- - Leica Ever-ready Case M 14871 with box (conservatively EX+) $70. This has
the long snout which can accommodate the 21 ASPH, 24 ASPH, 28 ASPH and 35Lux
ASPH all with hoods, Noctilux and Tri-Elmar (without hood).

- - Voigtlander 28mm viewfinder (mint) no box $70

I will accept a money order/cashiers check, or personal/business check
(with wait to clear). My ebay id is "goodbokeh" and I have 34 comments,
all positive. You can e-mail me at dbaker9128@aol.com

Doug from Tumwater