Subject: [Leica] FS/WTT 21mm ASPH-M + C/V 21 finder for 100mm R f/2.8 Macro
From: DBaker9128@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 14:37:25 EDT

Hello

I would like to sell (or trade) my 21/2.8 ASPH-M (black), with hood, caps,
hood cap and B&W MRC UV filter, all conservatively mint- in the box with leather
case. I'm including the 21 Voigtlander finder (a $135 item) at no extra cost,
which many people feel is brighter than the Leica finder.

Terms: You can purchase this lens for $1350, with Money order or Cashiers
Check. Alternatively, I will consider an Even-Steven trade for a Leica
APO-Macro-Elmarit-R (ROM) 100mm f/2.8 in like mint- condition with case and box.

I will pay for the 21mm shipping and insurance via UPS or FedEx 3 day. In a
trade I would expect the same shipment/insurance from you. Email me at
dbaker9128@aol.com

Check my *-Bay feedback (goodbokeh) for a reference. I have 33 comments, all
positive.

Thanks for your attention.

Doug Baker (from Tumwater)