Subject: [Leica] Re:Atlanta
From: robertmeier@usjet.net
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:26:47 -0500

I'm in Atlanta for a few weeks without much to do.  Any recommendations on any interesting old buildings here?  Any old buildings where I could gain access and photograph?  I've been using the Voigtlander 12mm for interiors and have been amazed at how sharp and distortion-free it is, and I'd love to find some interesting (i.e., decrepit) buildings to use it on.
Thanks,
Bob Meier