Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica Viewfinder Magnifier M 1.25x
From: DBaker9128@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 16:02:45 EDT

Hello

I have for sale a Leica M 1.25x Viewfinder Magnifier. It is in mint condition
and comes with the attachment cord, leather case, papers and box. Asking $160
(US) and I will pay for UPS ground and insurance to the Contiguous 48 States.
Other areas we can talk on sharing the shipping charges.

I can accept a Money Order, personal check (wait to ship until it clears) or
PayPal (3% surcharge to a confirmed PayPal address).

You can e-mail me at dbaker9128@aol.com. My -bay identification is
"goodbokeh" if you would like a character reference (35 comments, all positive).

Thanks for your attention.

Doug from Tumwater