Subject: RE: [Leica] Lagavulin and focussing Noctilux and 75 Summilux in lowlight - Now bulk loading
From: Ken Firestone <kenf@speakeasy.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 12:22:32 -0700 (PDT)

The thing that alwasy turned me off about bulk loading is the "last
frame problem." If you don't start the loading of a casette in the
dark, the last frame or two will be fogged. And I found out when the
shooting gets fast and furious, I don't look at the frame
counter. Hell, on my M2 I usually don't even bother setting it.