Subject: Re: [Leica] Fuji Frontier 4R prints lose detail that is in the negatives?
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 11:03:01 -0500

Yes It is a type of minilab. They tend to be pretty good, of course, much
depends on the operator.
You can get prints up to 10x15 from negatives, slides and digital files, and
the output can be color, BW or sepia.  They print  on photographic paper,
and you can get matte or glossy.   Supposed to be archival to about 60
years.    I get most of my prints done this way, from film or digital
camera.  In case of film, now I usually do the scanning, and submit the
files, but I've had them do some pretty nice 8x10's from negatives.

Sonny