Subject: Re: [Leica] Documentary Photography 2003
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 16:58:42 -0500

Well, I may be a dirty old man, but here in Natchitoches, they say, "He's
OUR dirty old man!"

I don't have problems here, but last year in Dallas at a Van's Warped Tour
rock concert, I was shooting with an M6 with the old style winder.  A
security type said I needed a permit to shoot. I explained I was not a
professional and I  pointed out several slrs in the crowd and offered the
security man my help in walking around and confiscating all the cameras we
could see, if he wanted me to stop.  He declined my offer, and I wandered
off.  I took the winder off the camera, and no one else said anything the
rest of the day.

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com