Subject: Re: [Leica] Documentary Photography 2003
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 17:21:15 -0400

At 06:38 AM 7/2/2003 +1000, you wrote:
>Tina,
>I suspect a woman doing what George did would  not  face the same problem,
>or has it gone even that far !!

You're right, Alistair, but it may depend even more on where you are.  I
don't think Sonny would run into problems photographing kids because
everybody in his town knows him.  If I'm photographing in my own small
Southern town, most people know me.  In Honduras, they know and trust the
people I'm with.

My gray hair adds respectability but for a man it may just make him into a
"dirty old man!"  Maybe you guys should try cross-dressing!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

photos available from: