Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica IIIc - First RF?
From: tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 10:18:05 -0700

Hi Nathan,

       I agree completely, also, since someone just beginning will not
see the 'need' for three bodies.  Plus there's no reason the CV can't
be just one, should the person decide to add more bodies later.  Some
never feel the need to have more than one body with one lens or several
lenses.  Since still photography is 'in the moment', particularly with the
hand camera, I don't have time often to change lenses and have each
camera ready to click.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California