Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica IIIc - First RF?
From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 10:01:08 -0400

I agree with Steve.

But your usage may be different.  I am mostly photographing my son now,
and changing finders for focusing to framing is too inconvenient, and
loses too many shots.

If I were doing static shots, no problem with changing finders.

I shoot Leica M, LTM, Contax IIa and Nikon RF (and Leica SLR,
Rolleiflex, Nikon F), and in RF, by far the best is the M series.  I've
played with Bessa in the store - their viewfinder is pretty good and
feature-for-feature - they give Leica a serious run for your money.

regards,
Vick