Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital Back - I like the first step!
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:07:10 -0400

> I LOVE this - Leica is now saying that 10 mgp is 'enough' to produce
> Leica quality film performance?
>
> Austin, any thoughts? ;-)

You mean after I stop laughing?

If "Leica" is in fact saying that, I'd say that who every is saying that for
Leica doesn't know what they are talking about, and/or is flat out lying.
This IS funny.  On one hand they want to sell film cameras, so they have to
offer very high end film camera lenses and tout them as such...but now they
want to sell a digital back...and have to now contradict their (factual)
claims about their film cameras.  Boy, sounds like they are creating their
own problem here!

Austin

Replies: Reply from "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] Digital Back - I like the first step!)
Reply from "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Digital Back - I like the first step!)