Subject: Re: [Leica] Film is Archival
From: "tOM Trottier" <Tom@Abacurial.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 01:40:30 -0400

Or offer them to your local library or archive, or a place near where the
photos were taken.

tOM

On Friday, June 20, 2003 at 18:46
Teresa299@aol.com <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> wrote:

> In a message dated 6/20/03 3:39:12 PM, mail@steveunsworth.co.uk writes:
>
> << After saying that I took, and filed, about 300 rolls of B&W film negatives
> last year, I expect them all to go to landfill when I'm gone.
>
> Steve >>
>
> I find it interesting how well cetain types of negatives sell well on Ebay.  And
> I'm not just talking old Bettie Page negatives either.   So tell your relatives
> not to ship them off to the landfill....there might just be other folks out
> there interested in snippets of what you've shot.
2003 Jun 28-30 in Ottawa:
http://www.CanadianCameraConference.ca
tOM Trottier,	ICQ:57647974	http://abacurial.com
	758 Albert St, Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
	+1 613 860-6633 fax:+1-270-596-1042 N45.412 W75.714
"The moment one gives close attention to anything,
even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious,
awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself --
Henry Miller, 1891-1980