Subject: [Leica] FOM2 Voting back online....
From: "Tom Smart" <tom@sleepytom.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 18:36:33 -0600

I got some feedback that there was a bug in the popular vote section of the
FOM2 site.  I believe I fixed the bug, and you can cast votes/make comments
on the 2003 submissions.  This is not the official voting process that will
result in final selections, but is a way to collect feedback on the year's
submissions.  I you haven't visited since the submission process ended or if
you received an error take a look here:

http://www.SedationTraining.com/FOM2/

There are a lot of great images in the pool of submissions.  I think the
display is marginal, though and I've been creating a new look for next
year's submissions.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Tom Smart