Subject: Re: [Leica] The new digital reality -
From: Simon Lamb <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 00:53:11 +0100

But B.D., surely it is better to know you 'Got it!' than take five rolls and
not know whether you 'Got it!' at all until they are developed.  By then it
will be too late, and you'll never 'Get it!'.

Simon

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: The new digital reality -)
Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Re: The new digital reality -)