Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital back for Leica R8/R9
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 16:56:24 +0100

Mehrdad

How much difference is there between the image quality of the 1DS and the
10D, other than image size of course?  I am interested in colour accuracy,
tonal quality etc. You may want to reply to that question off-list.

Talking of Phase One digital backs, I thought the Hasselblad H1 looked like
a neat film/digital solution but wanted the Zeiss glass.  I have heard from
Hasselblad that there are plans for an adapter so that existing Zeiss lenses
can be used on the H1.  That would make it a nice camera system with some
degree of future proofing.

Thanks.

Simon