Subject: Re: [Leica] Oh ... It's COMING SOON! :-)
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 10:26:04 -0500

Simon,

I know you were directing your question to Tina, and it was by her
example I bought my Lumix  (Lika Digilux 1.)

I don't use it outside the  100 ISO setting, because the noise level
is high, though  I would  if I needed to,  and I think there are some
PS filters  available that would help reduce it.

Here is a test I just shot that might answer your question about
noise.

http://www.sonc.com/LumixISO.htm

The following are some shots in low light.

http://www.sonc.com/ladoris.htm

http://www.sonc.com/napoleon.htm

Hope this helps,

Sonny