Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Photoshop help!
From: Jeff S <four_season_photo@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 23:25:43 -0700 (PDT)

FWIW, I found a digital photography book that I want
to buy (and I don't even use Photoshop):

Adobe Photoshop Master Class 2nd Ed
The Essential Guide To Revisioning Photography
John Paul Caponigro

http://www.johnpaulcaponigro.com/store/books/index.html

Written by a photographer for photographers, it places
much more emphasis on matters such as exposure
technique and how it can be handled differently in the
digital domain. This as opposed to the typical digital
photography book which is 99% about Photoshop and how
to really overuse it's filters in an effort to turn
photographic sow's ears into silk purses.

If there was a Leica M6 of MacOSes in terms of
clarity, it was maybe 6.0.8; 7.6.1 at the latest. OS X
and it's bundled apps prove to me that an interface
can be clean and stylish without being particularly
intuitive. Favorite OS X app thus far: Terminal.

Jeff

>Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 05:37:10 -0700
>From: Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
>Subject: [Leica] OT: Photoshop help!
>
>I'm using Photoshop 6 on a mac (OS 9.1) and the
commands >and menus and tools have completely
disappeared.  Is >there a keyboard command to turn
them back on?