Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Photoshop help!
From: "J. Gilbert Plantinga" <jgp@gilplant.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 18:47:54 -0400

You may have found yourself in one of the Full screen modes. The Tab
key  turns the tool pallets on and off, the letter 'F' key switches
through the (2) full screen and normal screen modes. If you are running
in Classic under OS X make sure that Classic is running before you
launch Photoshop on the menus won't appear without relaunching.

Gilbert