Subject: [Leica] Washington Wedding
From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 22:14:45 -0700 (PDT)

My nephew was married in D.C. this past Sunday, and I
had to take the M's along. The weather was awful,
50's, wet, yuck. We were under a tent which kept us
dry but made it very dark.
I guess I'm trying to make excuses for photos that
really weren't up to par. The only reason I'm posting
this one is the subject is rather unusual. It's not
often you see a Supreme Court justice perform a
wedding ceremony.
I'm still trying to figure out why the shot looks so
drab; really muddy. It just doesn't have the usual
pop. New Tx400, but lousy light maybe. Most likely
it's the organic unit operating the camera ;-)
Any suggestions would be most appreciated as I'd love
to make this one look good for my nephew.
Thanks,
Bob
http://www.leica-gallery.net/rgacpa/image-46166.html

=====