Subject: Re: [Leica] Washington Wedding
From: Rob Heyman <rheyman@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 08:17:17 +1000

Just as a suggestion, why not ask members of the LUG to try their hand at
reprinting the shot for you? Anyone interested  receives from you a larger
file that we could work on and we all post the result. Might be interesting
to see the different approaches to the same assignment.
I, for one, would be interested.
Rob

Bob Adler wrote:

> My nephew was married in D.C. this past Sunday, and I
> had to take the M's along. The weather was awful,
> 50's, wet, yuck. We were under a tent which kept us
> dry but made it very dark.
> I guess I'm trying to make excuses for photos that
> really weren't up to par. The only reason I'm posting
> this one is the subject is rather unusual. It's not
> often you see a Supreme Court justice perform a
> wedding ceremony.
> I'm still trying to figure out why the shot looks so
> drab; really muddy. It just doesn't have the usual
> pop. New Tx400, but lousy light maybe. Most likely
> it's the organic unit operating the camera ;-)
> Any suggestions would be most appreciated as I'd love
> to make this one look good for my nephew.
> Thanks,
> Bob
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/rgacpa/image-46166.html
>
> =====