Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Photoshop help!--- continued
From: SIUASU@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 18:40:31 EDT

Last week I turned off all of the tools etc. just so I could look at photos
without distraction.  The next day the top bar? where File, Image, Edit,
Window, History, etc. appear was gone also.  I tried everything but finally had to
trash Photoshop and reinstall the software.  Everything is fine now.  If that
is your problem, don't forget to trash AP preferences in your system folder.
Bruce