Subject: RE: [Leica] Bag the Bag Talk!!!
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 16:14:11 -0600

Why in Sam Hill does anyone else care if we have a bag discussion? I started
discussing bags because I wanted to find out more about what M users like to
use best. Ed put in his $500 worth about Fogg and whatever else, Jerry posed
his thoughts about diaper bags, someone else mentioned Eagle Creek, and
someone goes bananas and can't stand it if a group of people want to talk
about bags. This is a camera and photography discussion list. We can
certainly talk about cameras and "peripherals" all we want.

So get a life and let others talk about what they'd like to talk about!
Don't squelch the free speech! Geez!

Kit