Subject: Re: [Leica] Bag the Bag Talk!!!
From: "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 16:09:01 -0700

And I think the original question was about carrying a
camera with a mounted lens in a bag...So I carry a m6
mounted with a Nocti mounted in a very small Tamrac
bag...lens is face down with a hood but not a lens cap.  The
bag is often carried in a soft-sided brief bag.  Having a
camera and one lens is better than having no camera at all.