Subject: Re: [Leica] Bag the Bag Talk!!!
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 20:54:47 -0700

I totally agree with Kit.  I learn from the experiences of others with bags.

Why is it that some people have to try to control the discussion by trying
to thwart conversation about a topic they ordain we should not learn about?
What causes a controlling personality such as this?

Roland Smith
Oakland, California