Subject: [Leica] Re: Ideal bag for M6 & 35mm ASPH
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 06:23:02 -0500

Erik:

>For the past few days I have been in and out of photo shops in order to
>obtain a nice carry-bag what can contain only my M6 and the 35mm lens.

I have a Lowepro waist pack.  Not sure what they call it anymore.  It
doesn't have any designation on the pack itself other than Lowepro.  That
will hold an M6, 35/2 ASPH with hood, and either 4 boxes or 6-8 rolls of
film.  There's a zipped pocket in front that stores a couple batteries and a
filter.

I also have a couple different Timbuktu bike messenger bags.  I bought them
under the pretext of using them as diaper bags, but they're now full time
camera carriers.  :)

Eric

Replies: Reply from "Paul" <ubet@telia.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Ideal bag for M6 & 35mm ASPH)