Subject: [Leica] Ideal bag for M6 & 35mm ASPH
From: Erik van der Meulen <e.van.der.meulen@avondel.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 22:26:39 +0200

Dear group - I have just joined and hope this is not a FAQ.

I have just purchased my first M with a lens and am VERY pleased with
it!

For the past few days I have been in and out of photo shops in order to
obtain a nice carry-bag what can contain only my M6 and the 35mm lens.
It needs to be small and offer just a little protection. Most of the
small bags that I have seen will not fit the lens (silly digital cams
just don't have them), or the SLR bags that have a proper shape, are
just way too large.

Has anyone found a proper solution for this combination?

Would love to hear from you.

Thanks and regards.

- --
  Erik van der Meulen <e.van.der.meulen@avondel.com>