Subject: [Leica] Re: Totally off topic.... Polaroid scanner
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 06:26:16 -0600

Ted:

>Well it stops in-between the, " to be scanned number selected and the next
>frame," this is an almost constant problem. It scans the wrong negative
>selected.... I want Number 2 it scans #3 or a blank space.

Sorry to hear about your bad luck.  I've had a Polaroid SS4000 for about a
year and a half and haven't had any problems with it.  As others have
mentioned, I'm using Vuescan with it.  I liked the results from Vuescan
better than those from the polaroid scanning program.

Have you tried replacing your SCSI card?  I don't know how likely it is, but
it's possible that your scanner hardware could be fine, but either your scsi
card or scanning program is malfunctioning.

Eric

Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Totally off topic.... Polaroid scanner)