Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Ideal bag for M6 & 35mm ASPH
From: "Paul" <ubet@telia.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 15:22:02 +0200

The best bag I have ever had is the Domke F-5XB. It's great! Discreet and lovely.
Perfect for travelling. Put your camera, passport and cigarettes and just go.
It's good-looking and it doesn't look like a camerabag, which is good if you
out traveling.
The nice thing is that it easily can hold your Leica with a couple of lenses, and
if you want to, it can hold an EOS-1 with a mounted lens and an extra one, and
even a flash. If you don't have like those super-zooms. It makes you to think what
you will carry around, not just fill the bag with stuff you'll never use.
That's an incredible bag. That's my point. There's no other. If you ask me.

Paul