Subject: [Leica] Bond's cameras
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 20:22:01 -0500

YES! You are all correct. Looked up the M3 in Goldfinger ...But I need to
watch the Brosnan film again to see if there was an M6. He did have (and I
forgot!) a 'special' Q branch modified Nikonos in 'Thunderball' that was
modified in some way - but it escapes me how. BTW - Does anyone know which
Rollei he had in the brown case on the boat with the tape in it, pretending
to photograph the Russian spy woman? I recall M and everyone listening to
the tape at headquarters where he promises to 'make love to her day night'
when they get back to England with the translator he was after! Pretty funny
.. but anything for Queen and Country I suppose! What a loyal guy.....
    Ed