Subject: [Leica] The LUG is like a dinner party ...
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:55:40 -0500

Dearest David;
    Welcome to the LUG -- Over the couple of years I have been on this
forum, I have come to realize a few things -- Forgive and forget, develop
the hide of a rhino, accept lots and lots (and LOTS) of tangential subjects.
It's like a dinner party without the dinner (or you can have your dinner
while reading it) These days , as you say, come and go, --our Patient and
Benevolent Moderator kicks us in the ass once in a while to get back on
track, but just think of it as a HUGE table with wine and beer flowing, good
talk and good food --- but with only the talk. You have to imagine
everything else. If you look at it that way, it's actually a pretty good
slice of the worldwide pie!
    Ed