Subject: [Leica] Stranger #31
From: "GeeBee" <graham@geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 08:03:51 -0000

Marion was on the far bank of the canal and I thought at first that she was
rigging fishing lines. When I asked her what she was doing she told me that
since finding a robin tangled up in snagged fishing line she had taken to
removing old line from the bankside foliage. She paddled over to my side of
the canal and showed a carrier bag with various odds and ends of line, hooks
and floats that she had collected. I asked the familiar question and she
said it was ok to take a picture but she looked really uncomfortable at the
prospect. I reached into my camera bag for the 35mm lens (see rule 2) but by
the time I had connected the lens she had inched craftily away to midstream.
I went with the 35mm lens so as not to cause her any further discomfort but
she was too far away to fill the frame (rule 4) so this alone among the 31
stranger shots has been cropped.

http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/marion.html

Stranger Gallery:
http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/strangers.html