Subject: Re: [Leica] Is That A Monopod In Your Suitcase....
From: Craig Zeni <clzeni@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 07:47:42 -0500

>My wife travels with one of those walking sticks that can be a monopod.  She
>walks up the X-ray, collapses the stick, places it on the belt, picks it up
>on the other end and walks to the gate.  No problems in Atlanta, LaGuardia,
>Salt Lake, Reno, Logan, and Las Vegas since the TSA took over.

Try DCA aka Reagan Nat'l...the politicos are so heck-bent on
protecting themselves that my neutered (ie 1 inch nail file removed)
fingernail clippers got a good 30 second scrutinizing...never a
problem elsewhere.  It's not the search that bothered me (not in the
least)...it's the extra attention paid at that one airport.
Craig Zeni - REPLY TO -->> clzeni at mindspring dot com
http://www.trainweb.org/zeniphotos/zenihome.html
http://www.mindspring.com/~clzeni/index.html

"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

Message from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Is That A Monopod In Your Suitcase....)