Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: Fiat 128/ Premier Padmani [Was: Which Leica ?, M5, (now hand crank)]
From: Craig Zeni <clzeni@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 07:47:41 -0500

>John Collier wrote:
>
>>I like narrow tires. I like cars where you have to plan your passes
>>-- remember the Volkswagens and Fiats where the first rule was
>>never ever take your foot off the floor? I like cars where you have
>>to think about your driving. Where going the speed limit is a
>>challenge, not of restraint, but cunning and perseverance.
>
>Sounds like you need a bike with an auxiliary motor on it... ;)

Where's the fun in that much horsepower?

I had a Peugeot 504 diesel estate that wouldn't gather enough
momentum (as opposed to accelerate) to get a decent four wheel
drift...driving in the city was a matter of anticipation and
planning, to make your passenger wonder why you just floored it with
nowhere to go and then amaze them when the gap opened up just as the
'power' came around for you...
Craig Zeni - REPLY TO -->> clzeni at mindspring dot com
http://www.trainweb.org/zeniphotos/zenihome.html
http://www.mindspring.com/~clzeni/index.html

AAAAA: American Association Against Acronym Abuse