Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: BD & The Leicavit-M
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 10:00:35 -0500

Sal is certainly correct in stating that I have no hands on experience
with the competing winders. I have been using a pair of Abrahamson
winders for a couple of years now, am not at all kind to them, and find
that they operate flawlessly. Period.

And - for the record - while Sal has a close professional relationship
with Leica, I don't for a minute think he would be telling us something
about the equipment if he did not fervently believe it. :-)

B. D.