Subject: Re: [Leica] LESS BILE PLEASE
From: "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 21:47:32 -0800

Errr...Mark, Martin Krieger is a long-time LUG member and
has posted in the past.  The criteria here should not be
"what have you done for me today."  I think he has earned
the right to post a "less bile" if for no other reason that
bile seems to build up on the LUG.

:Mark Rabiner writes:   I'm afraid I have to say that when
we get posts like this I wonder, "Do
these people think were are here discussing these things for
their
enjoyment or otherwise edification?" We are here involved in
discussions
which involve US in a natural progression.
 The best way to alter the course or tone of a discussion
would be to
 become involved in it.

And personally, I am an M3 person - not a modern camera but
one built to suit me.

Regards, Bill Larsen

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] LESS BILE PLEASE)