Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] Loose Top Plate on M7 (now OT about businesses)
From: Frank Farmer <frankandaubrey@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:39:59 -0600 (CST)

Actually, I have also always had a good experience with B&H.  I don't know Henry though.  It seems to me that when something goes wrong, it is a great business opportunity for the business to KEEP a customer.  Sounds funny, but the places that keep my business are the ones that make me happy when something screws up.  I know that sometimes things are going to get screwed up.  If you handle that situation properly, I'll be happier leaving after the screw up than I would've been leaving if everything was ok in the first place.  B&H has always been easy to deal with for me.  Granted, I've only bought a couple of cameras and a number of lenses.  I'm no pro.  But, I like them.  Way to go Henry.

Frank