Subject: Re: [Leica] Source for 39mm graduated neutral density filters?
From: Michael Cahill <mcahill2@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2003 10:48:04 -0500

On 1/4/03 10:31 AM, "Tristan Tom" <tristan@tristantom.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know a source of 39mm graduated neutral density filters? Do
> these even exist? I think this would make shooting landscapes with an M
> camera nicer in that it would hold back the sky a bit.

I'm not so sure how a graduated ND filter would work on a rangefinder.  How
will you figure out how to position the filter to push the just the sky
back? I guess you could take a guess at it. I have several and have used
them successfully on all manner of 35 and 120 SLR's.  I do wish there was a
way to use the accurately them on a RF.

MC
Michael Cahill
Mt. Laurel, NJ  08054